Wednesday, October 8, 2014

(Pin)Inspiration

What would we do without Pinterest in our lives? I have got so many wonderful ideas from it for my wedding, nursery ideas, baby showers, 
home decor and most of all recipes!
There are soooo many amazing recipes on there. All I have to do is type in "chicken slow cooker" and BOOM up pops lots of little photos of delicious chicken! 
Here are some of my favourite recipes I've discovered, tried, tested and loved from Pinterest.

Just like the title says, this really is the best bbq chicken. It's so easy, so delicious
and such a versatile meal. AND bonus, it's really good the next day.

Again, this is so easy and so delicious. This is actually tonight's dinner.
I've stuck mine in the slow cooker but it tastes the same.
And of course I'll be having three types of potatoes with it :) 
This, THIS is by far my most favourite thing to make for dessert.
It lasts for days! If you can let it last that long. It is so moist, so flavorful, so so GOOD!
Go, GO, GO make this now and you will NOT regret it! 

And lastly, pure decadence. Most of my friends know that lemon is probably my favourite
thing to have in a sweet. Lemon cake, lemon bars, lemon pie. LOVE
My hubby knew this and just before we started dating he would bring my lemon cake and a chai latte
just as a "oh I was stopping to get a latte for myself so I thought I'd bring you something" gesture. He would
be going to the library on campus (Mmm hmmm yea I don't think so!) and would just happen to walk by
the mailroom where I use to work. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment