Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Little Family

I'm just going to take a moment to love and gush over my little family here. 
Lily turned one on September 9th and when I look back over her first year of her life it's amazing all that has happened.
And we've survived! All three of us! 
She was born in September, by Christmas she had already flown to Texas and to Ireland. We lost a dear dear friend in that time too, so along with figuring out life with a newborn we were also thrown into this emotional abyss of grief and sadness. Hubby then took a call to a new Church in Maine and we moved May 1st. In the last 5 months we have had 8 sets of visitors come to stay with us. I have so much enjoyed having people stay with us because I'm so much of a people person and I love entertaining! But it has been one busy year for our little family!
I look at Lily now as she is pulling all her bottles out of the cupboard, oh and yes there goes the food processor now. Soon she'll discover there are Oreos hidden in there too. She is so inquisitive and always exploring. It's so fun to watch her personality develop and see what kind of person she's becoming. She's always ALWAYS full of energy and loves people. She's an incredibly social child. I am so interested to see how this plays out as she gets older.

My parents were just here and it gave us an opportunity to get some nice snaps of Lils and our family.








1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! You have a great little family, and I'll enjoy watching it flourish also ;-) Rest up and get ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete