Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Gift Guide

It's coming round fast! The most wonderful time of year....
Christmas!
I am not known for my timeliness with gift giving, in fact my little brother is still waiting on his birthday present, and his birthday was in August.
So I always freak out a little bit when it comes to Christmas because I've got to ship so many of our gifts overseas. So I like to make sure I get my skates on pretty early and start planning out gifts. 
There's always going to be that person who leaves you stomped when it comes to gift giving. Mother in laws are in their own category of tricky! 
So I have compiled a list of gifts that I think are quite universal and could appeal to various tastes and desires. 


1. Laptop cover. I highly recommend Etsy for finding gifts a little different. This shop has some lovely things for sale. 
2. Letter mugs are always great basis for a gift. You can use a little creativity with this one, add a little hot chocolate mix, tea collection, gift card etc. 
3. Men's Touchscreen gloves. Not only are they incredibly warm, they can also allow your hubs/Dad/brother/uncle to play on his phone!
4. Pie server. I got to say Anthropologie has come out amazing in terms of gifts this year. They have a multitude of things that would be wonderful gifts, jewelled headbands, cuddly toys, wine glasses etc. 
5. Who doesn't love a new lip gloss!? And this Marc Jacobs one is simply beautiful. 
6. Perhaps a snuggle new blanket covered in polka dots would make someone on your list warm and happy? 
7. As a parent one of the best gifts I/we can get is a night of free babysitting :) Treat your friends with babies/children to a night that will cost you nothing (maybe some snot and lots of rolling on the ground) but will mean the world to your friends! 
8. As a true Irish lassie, I love my tea so when I saw this I thought what a perfect gift for all those tea drinkers! 
9. I love this. I think it's perfect for anyone. Who doesn't need a laptop stand in the shape of a cutting board?!


No comments:

Post a Comment