Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Spoonful of Sugar...

In my case it's a cup of tea that helps the medicine go down.
Today is a sicky day, left with me being in bed and not able to
drink my old faithful cup of Irish tea with milk because for some reason
milk is always at the bottom of my grocery list and this week
it got forgotten about :(
Why, oh why do things
like marshmallow fluff, vegan coconut dipped chocolate bars,
and chocolate croissants all make the top of the list but those 
necessary items (like milk!) just don't quite make the cut.
So I've settled for some green/mint tea and some colour in the
form of coloured trousers!! 
Oh I love me some bright coloured trousers, 
blue, red, green, pink
I LOVE IT ALL!
Don't these legs jsut look so much happier coated in some beautiful colour??



 




No comments:

Post a Comment