Thursday, February 9, 2012

 
The Sartorialist 2!!!

I can't tell you how freaking excited I am to get my oh so shaky hands on 
Scott Schuman's follow up book. 
If you are not familiar with this man's work you need to pull yourself 
out of that deep darkened hole and get yourself over to his site.
This man has an amazing eye and has captured in photo
some of the most beautiful men and women both in and out
of the fashion world. I can't tell you how many times I've been in NYC
in the hope that I'll walk around some corner in Soho and 
bump into Mr Sartorialist snapping a pic of a chic passer by.
Sigh, sigh, no such luck yet. 
Probably for the better, his photo would be
largely obstructed with this crazy Irish lassie jumping 
up and down as if her life depended on it, screaming 
"Over here Scott, me ME me ME! Take a photo
of me ScREammming because I look so pretty when I do!"

Here are some of my favourite snappies this man has snapped














                       
                                                              
Check out his amazing site here 

No comments:

Post a Comment