Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reminiscing

Today I was driving home from the grocery store and looked up and had a pine
for a bigger sky. Usually when I get these pine-ings (I like to make
up words) it's usually for home but today it was for the mid-west.
Two summers ago I went to Montana and San Francisco for a
little holiday and fell in love with the West. 
Please magic teleporting machine, up and whisk me away 
to big sky country right this moment. And perhaps let me see some
scary buffalo's and eat the best ever rhubarb slices that make my
belly mmmmmm with delight. 
Here are some pics from my trip. One day I will return.....and bring 
a big pick up truck with me so I can sneak up behind a buffalo, snatch him
with my strong Irish arms (yeah right) and whip him onto the trailer. 
It might just have to be a blind buffalo, but they exist....right??!




I could totally sneak up behind this furry fellow and bring him back to Philadelphia with me?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment