Monday, February 6, 2012

Finger Sparkling

I have a rather extensive collection of jewellery. 
Right now it is scattered all over my wallsas my version of "art decor" 
I just can't help myself when I see something sparkle, I run to it! 
Moth to a flame
Me to jewellery
And I LOVE rings, the more my fingers clink the more my eyes sparkle
So imagine my delight when after years of putting on fake sparklers
my boyfriend got down on one knee and popped out a va va VOOM of a
sparkler! Squeals and squeaks of joy and I slid the oh so beautiful diamond
onto my finger and smacked a big one on my beautiful man.
Only in the past few weeks have I started to put my old rings back on, in my opinion 
there is never such a thing as too many rings!






1 comment:

  1. GIRL! i totally thought each hand was yours! i was CONVINCED these were your hands decked out in your jewels! bummer. put all that bling back on!

    ReplyDelete