Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Splurge Vs Steal

I love a good bargain as much as the next Sally stealer. But I do have to 
say, I have a soft spot for the good stuff. 
I spend most days glued to the screen of my computer, 
so in between work, I'm scouring this online metropolis
for things to be bought at a bargain price. Some would call me a shopaholic
I call myself, one-who-has-a-weak-eye-for-a-bargain. 
However, just the other day, I realised that there was no more room in my
closet for the new additions I'd just picked up at Target. If I were a man
I'd think, Ok time to go through and see what I don't wear. 
But I am a woman, and for me clothes and logic don't go together.
So I just move to another area of my apartment for storage. 
Here are some things I've been oggling and googling at, some a steal
and some an unrealistic splurge.



Anthropologie $118

Anthropologie $98
Why, oh why do you have to be a month's food budget



DVF $285
DVF $498!!!
I have a soft spot for Diane Von Frustenburg's clothes ever since I got introduced
to her throughout my obsession with Whitney Port. 
But oh sweet mother they are just so darn expensive!
So here are my alternatives to these unrealistic (at least for me!) splurges and
these truly are steals!

Spool72 $54

I love this dress. For $42.99, it's a steal for me.
And this site has some beautiful clothes



Um blue+polka dots = perfection
$32.99




Eeek $24.80!!
F21, never do you fail





No comments:

Post a Comment