Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happiness for your feet

I am in dire need of a new pair of shoes. Shoes are the one thing
I really can't bring myself to spend money on. If I can get a pair
in the bargain bin for $5 then I'm flying on clouds and walking on air.
However, I love that slipper-esk shoes are now acceptable to wear outdoors.
Oh, the shoe genius who thought of that! Where are you so I can smack 
a smoocher on your check to say THANK YOU!
My Texan hottie bought me some slipper/shoe uggs for Christmas
and if I could wear them with dresses and skirts everyday and 
get away with it I WOULD!
However, I've been looking around to find some alternatives, something
that my feet go "ohhhh, we feel warm and snuggly now".



I am in love with these. Pity they cost half  a month's rent :(

These are called "set sail". Seriously, with a name like that
my feet would be rejoicing at the comfort I'm sure they would bring





No comments:

Post a Comment