Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally Found it!

Last night I had the most wonderful dream.
Me and Lauren Conrad were best friends, we were chilling at the pool
having cocktails, going shopping together and then BAM 6am hits
and the Texans alarm goes off and wakes me from my sweet dream and reality 
hits me in the face in the form of a man's hairy arm. 
Back to reality then.
Good news though! I finally found my reception dress! 
We will be having one reception in Ireland after the wedding and another here 
in Philadelphia thrown by our Church. 
As this is wedding part 2 I wanted something less princessy and wedding like
for the this leaving dress. 
Obviously I am not going to put it up here since I want it to be 
a surprise but I will share some options that I eyed up as potentials.
I wanted to make sure that the reception dress also blended well with the wedding dress
and wasn't so opposite in style to it.







If only I could wear them all!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you are so funny! Can I be BFFs with you and LC!? :)

    I cannot wait to see your dresses! I love that first one, it's just so adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete