Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Ten


Here are my top ten things for Springing into Summer


1. Accessories
I have a copious amount of jewellery which the Texan has
oh so sweetly allowed me to put up everywhere in the apartment, meaning that it
is draped on the shelves, hanging off the shelves, draped off the fridge, hanging on the kitchen rack,
pretty much wherever there is a hook and a need for colour.
These I love and want



2. Introducing THE colour of the summer
Pastels
They are everywhere and everyone seems to be loving them!
Easy to incorporate into every outfit whether it's your jeans
or some fancy beads or hair accessories.
Right now I'm feeling the pastels on my legs.
Skirts, shorts, jeans. 
I am loving these bad boys



3. Time to embrace the peplum style. 
I found this really cute top at ASOS,
a wonderful clothing world of hidden bargains 
when you look hard enough!



4. Step into the day in style with some comfy flats.
I just got these and they are by far some of the most
comfiest sandals I own!


5. Polish those nails!
I have been biting my nails incessantly the past few days.
You would think I had no food in the fridge from all 
the biting. I'm constantly getting swatted at by friends to stop. 
So to stop myself, I painted them and then found this little treasure
sneakily sitting on the shelf in ULTA. 
You swipe a few strokes of this over your polish and BOOM
your gloss has turned to matte and it looks oh so pretty. 


6. Taste test some new Spring recipes.
I recently fell in head over heels with this blog
She's an American girl who married an Irish farmer and her blog is
devoted to figuring out the Irish way of life.
She is hysterical too! 
The Texan and I are taste testing this little delight tomorrow night
for some scrumptious dessert as dinner. 
Who says dinner has to be savoury??



7. I have never been big into watches but when I saw this
I knew it was immediately going on my birthday wishlist.
This is the perfect little pastel accessory that can liven up any outfit
and it's pretty inexpensive which is always a BIG plus in my books



8. Time to increase the moisture!
With the warmer weather fast approaching I am feeling
the demanding need to slap on some more SPF and moisture onto
my pale Irish skin to ward off any chance of burning.
For me, anything with Vitamin E works like a charm and absorbs into my 
skin PRONTO which is exactly what I need in the morning
when I'm already running 10 minutes late for work. 
Body shop never fails me and I live by this stuff



9. Time to pile on the jewels. Necklaces!
I am falling in love with big chunky necklaces
The bolder the colour, the bigger the beads, the better!
This one is screaming at me to be purchased!




10. Beach bag.
We all need/use them and by the end of the summer they're tattered
and full of sand and memories of summer. 
Every year I seem to use and then loose my beach bag.
It starts off being my take to the pool/beach bag and turns
into my grocery bag which then gets lost in the vortex
that is my car.








No comments:

Post a Comment