Tuesday, April 3, 2012

For breakfast

Yesterday I was able to hold off until 9.20am before I dug
into my dinner the night before leftovers, which were originally for my lunch yesterday
but instead happened to be my breakfast. 
Every time I walked past the fridge at work I could just hear
my left over oh so yummy chicken korma whispering sweet nothings
through the fridge door.
Finally the sweet nothings got the better of me and I grabbed open the door 
and wolfed the whole thing down me.
Yes I was very satisfied at 9.20am but then came 12.30 and I had no lunch.
This morning then I walk past my kitchen table, do a double take
and see leftover red velvet cake sitting in the middle.
Mmmm my mind wonders, would it be a crime to have a teeny tiny piece
at 6.30am????
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
And I don't feel one bit guilty eating cake for breakfast. 
You got to do what you got to do sometimes and for me 
I GOT TO EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST!





No comments:

Post a Comment