Monday, March 5, 2012

Stealing a bargain

I have a wedding to go to in May and I hate leaving the decision of what
to wear until the last minute so I decided to go have a look today
and see what I could find. But first I stopped at Plato's Closet
to sell some old clothes. I never usually go looking around the racks
when I sell clothes but today something caught my eye. 
It was love at first sight.
Unbelievable love.
It was a dress.
An Anthropologie dress that I had died to have when it came out
but it sold out so fast and my size never came in again.
It was too good to be true, it wouldn't be my size
WHAT it is my size!?!
I scurry over, hoping nobody else noticed this little gem.
$16!! OH MY GoOdNeSS this can't be true. 
But friends, yes it was. I grabbed the dress and on my way out I noticed
a JCrew cardi down to $10. This was truly my lucky day!
Even though I probably have about 20 dresses in my wardrobe that would be suitable
for the wedding, this was too a bargain good to pass up!




My $16 Anthropologie dress.


If money were no object then I'd definitely be picking one of
these following lovely options








Clearly, with my obsession with coral, this would be number one pick





No comments:

Post a Comment