Friday, March 2, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Friday




Awkward
- Seeing someone wave at what you think is you, only to realise they weren't waving, they were just talking rather expressively, but what's embarrassing is not that I waved rather enthusiastically at them, but that the person on the street walking by saw the whole thing and is now laughing at themselves, and looking at you with the most "well that was a little embarrassing look". 
- Being told by a 12 year old boy that your zipper on your trousers is down. Need I say more. 
- Tripping is always embarrassing. Tripping going upstairs is worse, tripping twice is really worse, tripping THREE times, not that's just grab-a-hole-and-bury-yourself embarrassing. 



Awesome
 Finding that lonely pair of LAUREN CONRAD pants in the ON SALE section in Kohl's. Wham bang, they are MINE. I did do a sneaky little hands in the air, huge smile on my face, dance. Hey how often is it that you find LC pants on sale for $10!
- Finally booking our honeymoon, in a CASTLE, in IRELAND! I shouldn't be this excited about honeymooning in the country I'm from, BUT it's a CASTLE. So I don't really care what country I'm in, as long as I can pretend that when I walk down the stair case I'm walking down into some imaginary ball, where I get to be Queen for the day.
- Courgar town has FINALLY come back to us. After an 8 month hiatus, it has returned in all its glory and I could not be more excited to see Courtney Cox's over surgerised face on my screen again. My excitement has reached a new level! 


A little bit of sparkle to get us in the weekend mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment