Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Neck Warmth

Oh boy do I love scarves! I have a ridiculous collection of scarves. So much so that they're stuffed in boxes scattered all over our apartment because I don't have enough closet space for them. Hubs goes a little crazy when he opens a box and sees there are yet more scarves stuffed in it. I can't help myself. Scarves add so much to an outfit whilst keeping you cozy and warm. My philosophy - the bigger the better. Anthropologie always has a great selection of scarves but they always go on sale so don't impulse buy just yet! Gap also has some great scarves that are really versatile. Just check these styling lassies and their scarves out!





6 comments:

  1. Hi, do you recall where you found that burgundy plaid scarf? If not where, do you know the brand/maker? (also any details on that bag would be greatly appreciated) Thanks! PS I hope you are enjoying Maine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fro responding. It is too bad I can't find it now, I'll just have to keep my eyes open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the exact Zara scarf for $24! I also figured out the bag. Gucci top handle stirrup bag and they run about $8,700. Bummer. Champagne taste, beer pocket. Thank you again. I'm thrilled I found the scarf with your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can anyone tell me where the oxblood red handbag is from?

    ReplyDelete