Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Storage

Today was one of those days where everything just seemed so peaceful.
Even my four month old daughter!
Her room has been driving me nuts the last few weeks for its lack of storage. 
The closet in it is actually my closet and her drawers are busting at the seems with her clothes. 
So today we took a trip to Ikea and Target to find some storage options. 
Two of my favourite places to go as a mum.
We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves, and she slept the entire trip!
I also did something I've never done before and went and had lunch by myself.
I sat at a table by myself, I ate by myself, I stared out the window and didn't talk to anyone.
I loved it!
Here are some of my dream ideas for Lily's room.





LOVE that wall!







No comments:

Post a Comment