Thursday, January 30, 2014

(Pin)Inspiration

Game day is fast approaching and for some reason 
I always get really excited about it.
 I'm not American, I don't understand football, 
I can't figure out why there are so many breaks in the game, 
BUT I love when that Sunday falls upon us!
Maybe it's the getting together with friends and eating gorbs of cheesy goodness while letting the commercials entertain us. 
So in preparation for Sunday here are some foody ideas (because come on, it's all about the food and commercials really!) that I discovered on Pinterest. 


I just got a bunch of avocados on sale, so these might be whipping their way
to our Super Bowl Party


I can always bring a little bit of Ireland to the game



I liked this take on the usual buffalo chicken cheese dip


Just because Christmas has come and gone doesn't mean we have to wave
this little delight away with it



And we have to have the obligatory football shaped delight

I'm rooting for the Broncos, only because the Texan is going for the Seahawks and 
I like a little competition

No comments:

Post a Comment