Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Top Baby Buys

I hadn't really a clue what was in and what was out when it 
came to getting ready for my baby girl to arrive. 
Now that Lily is almost five months, 
I've found what works and what doesn't for us.
I tried and tested quite a few things and have compiled a list of my favourite baby buys. 


Wipe Warmer
Yes you laugh and I laughed. But a cold wipe feels just
as cold on a baby's bum as it does on yours, and it's cold. 
So I indulged.


Aveeno Baby Moisturiser
BEST moisturiser cream! Poor babes got my sensitive skin
and her chubby wrists and ankles rub against  her clothes all the time resulting
in lots of dry skin. This literally clears up dry skin in a few days!



Storage Bin
I have accumulated a ridiculous amount of cuddly toys for Lils and
as I mentioned before the lack of storage in her room drives me nuts.
These bins are HUGE, super cute and come in a multitude of animal faces.


The Inflatable Duck
Lils had been on 6 planes and visited Texas and Ireland all before she turned
four months. This duck came to both Texas and Ireland and Lils 
loved it! It's big enough that it'll definitely do another few trips
but also small enough that it's extremely portable and doesn't take up 
a lot of space. 
A must for travellers! 


Fisher Price Sleeper
This saved my sanity! I love this thing. Lily pretty much slept in from the 
minute she brought home. It kind of cocooned her in and was so soft.
Now she's in her crib but when she wakes up for her 5am feeding
I'll bring her into our room and put her in this so I can get a 
few more hours of shut eye without having to get out of bed.
I LOVE this!


Sleep Sack
Lily absolutely hated being swaddled. She does not like to be confined.
She loves to flail her arms and like to sleep with them above her head.
This was a perfect inbetween solution. She doesn't wake herself up
as much with her kicking and she's kept cosy all night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment