Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Changes In Buying Habits

So now that I have a beautiful girl whose chubby legs I get to squeeze all day
One of my favourite things to do is plan her outfits and dress her up.
What I noticed however when I went to look/buy clothes for her was that
I was buying clothes that I would have bought for myself but just in
miniature form and in exactly the same colors.
What I've also noticed is that I am less drawn to buying clothes
For myself now and buying for her instead.
Now I realize that babies spend all their time smiling, gurgling, looking cute,
Crying, pooping and eating but why can't she look pretty while doing all these
things?
Nordstrom recently had a mini boden sale going on 
and since I had a gift card (that I was originally using to spurge on some Mac make up)
I decided what better to spend it on that baby boden clothes!
Just try and tell me these are not the cutest darn things you've ever seen?!




No comments:

Post a Comment