Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life

Sometimes LIFE just happens. 
For me it has been happening for the last 6 months. 
I feel like I have been put into a washing machine and someone pressed
the "repeat wash" button over and over again
But for some reason it has felt really good! 
I'm finally in a job that I absolutely love and gets me off my bum 
Thanksgiving has come and gone, I wrestled with the turkey and I won.
Black Friday was a semi letdown for me. 
BUT I did finally have a morning to myself (the Texan slept in over eating slumber)
And I scoured the internet for some Winter inspiration for my wardrobe.
It is now closet clean out day to make room for some new little purchases :)
These outfits just scream inspiration!















P.S. I just want to give a shout out to my absolutely wonderfully beautiful cousin Charlotte who I will finally be reunited with in a short few months (bring on the bubbly!!) and her Level 6 class. Study hard, work hard, play hard and life will be great! You have a wonderful teacher, use her for the incredibly valuable resource that she is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment