Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Been a Little Quiet...

That's because I've been knee high deep in becoming
AN AMERICAN! 
Yesterday the Texan and I went for our green card interview and PASSED!!
I am now a permanent resident of the USA.
Little weird thing happened though...
On the way out of the interview the guy said to us
"Ok, now go procreate" Umm stranggeee!
Our lawyer, me and the Texan all looked at each other and scurried out of there
as fast as we could. Over the line bud! 

Now I have to learn all about American history to pass my citizenship test eeeek :(
So what is my favourite thing about America?
Without doubt, hands down
COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!

My man is Texan, but not a cowboy. However we will be dressing our children
in all the cowboy and Texas garb I can find! My Texan just doesn't know that yet :)


2 comments: