Friday, May 11, 2012

(Pin)Inspiration

This week has gone properly down the pooper.

  • I set the fire alarm off numerous times in our apartment (why bacon, every time! are you trying to get me to stop eating it?? NOT WORKING!) 
  • I'm rushing already late to work and mid hair dry my hairdryer conks out so I am left with half a head of dry hair and half a head of wet looking dog hair, very bad times! 
  • I dropped my keys AND my phone into the big BIG trash bin so at 7.30am in the morning as EVERYONE is going to work down my street, there's me, pulling rubbish out of the bin, trying to balance it sideways, but oooopp NOPE that is not working so I pull it on its side, attempt to crawl in, and out I pop proud as can be, with my keys and phone in hand. Success!!
  • I have eaten pizza almost every day this week :( bleak times, but scrumptious times!
So here is some pinspiration to get me through what could be a disastrous weekend or a very enlightening weekend. Who knows what's in store. Please be something good, pleeeeeeeaaassssee!

A little bit of SpARklE to add a smile to your face



No comments:

Post a Comment