Monday, May 21, 2012

Five Things That Are Making Me Smile Today



1. This Tart
I have made this tart more times that I count now. I've tampered with the toppings from mozzarella and pesto, pizza sauce and bacon, buffalo chicken and balsamic glaze (that one I wouldn't recommend though). It's well worth a try and takes so little time! And a thumbs up from the Texan even though he'll eat four tarts to my one! 






2. Despicable Me
I have a never ending love for these minions, time and time again they make me laugh hysterically, to the point of tears and laughter with no noise, you know what I mean, those times when your mouth is so far open, you're grappling for any source of air but there's absolutely no sound coming out. Yep, that's what the minions do for me. This weekend I watched it twice and that's less than normal for me. There is no movie that makes me laugh more! 




3. My Texan
He always makes me smile when he says "hey let's go shopping for new clothes today." Um what more does a girl want to hear???!

Still on the hunt for that reception dress. Maybe today will be the day!?




4. Warm weather
So I can wear this dress!


I'm craving this dress oh so badly, waiting with anticipation
for it to go on sale :(
5. Time off 
Knowing that I have TWO WHOLE DAYS to do nothing but catch up on past tv episodes, perhaps a little sunbathing in the nice weather, eating water ice and pottering about in the kitchen, is what will get me through this week. Ok so I have to wait until the weekend and they aren't two days together but I'll take what I can get! Memorial day you will be wonderful!! 


Yep I will be as happy as a ginergerbread man in a cup of cocoa!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire- this is q strange & out of nowhere I suppose as we haven't spoken since CHS- but I saw your blog on fb & I've been reading it for a while now- just wanted to let you know how much I like it! Your life in the US sounds fab :) & your new layout is really lovely! x

    ReplyDelete