Friday, March 30, 2012

Lovesick


My Texan hottie has taken flight to my motherland for a week. 
Due to immigration I can't leave the country until my green card comes through
so he is off frolicking and gaffing about with the fam while I stay and decorate
our newly rented apartment. 
As much as I miss him already, I have a joyful task in front of me!
My eyes are darting around the apartment seeing colours, artwork,
antique pieces, pretty little trinkets decorating the corners. 
I've had a flit around the www and found some inspiration for
the task ahead of me.
Some are realistic, others lie in my dream residence






A canvas with twinkle lights behind it, I love the
starry night effect!

Um who does love a grey room??!

Too cute for words!


Clever, easy and cheap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment