Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LC

Lauren Conrad is my favourite thing to come out of California.
She got her start on Laguna Beach (that show that you're embarassed to admit that 
you LOVE). Then she moved onto The Hills and now she's making her name
as writer, blogger and fashion designer. 
I always loved her style. She made jeans and a white t-shirt look so good!
When I saw that she brought her collection to Kohl's I let out a high
pitched squeal! I happened to drop by Kohl's yesterday to pick up 
the Texan some socks and I happened to just find myself lost in the women's
clothes section "by accident" and stumbled upon 4 rails of all LC clothes! 
ON SALE!
Yeesh, I was in clothes heaven. 
Everything was 30% off........I was a goner.
Opps
Check out some of her things here.
Her own label is called Paper Crown, they're on the more pricey side
of things so for now I'm just going to have to stick with Kohl's
to get my LC fix.

Kohls












Paper Crown









No comments:

Post a Comment