Monday, February 13, 2012

Bows

In five months I am to wed my Texan hottie. I had so many ideas when 
thinking about dresses. But how was I ever going to find a dress that included
a little sparkle, tons of bows, figure hugging yet not too figure hugging 
that for the next 8 months I would be on a celery and water diet. 
Yep, was never going to find something that encompassed all this! 
But low and behold with a bit of creativity I found what I was looking for and
most amazingly for a quarter of my budget!
I love bows so searched the web high and low for wedding dresses
with bows. While searching I came across lots of creative ways to include
bows into everyday outfits.

Um, who says you can't wear this kind of dress to the office?!



Just check out those freaking nails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment